Knoxville Catholic High School held a signing day ceremony on April 17 in the school’s library, where five senior students announced their plans to study and compete at the collegiate level for the next academic year.
The following students signed their letters of intent to continue competition at several schools in the region:
- Will Easley will play football for Sewanee: The University of the South;
- Olivia Hoffman will participate in dance at Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville;
- Abby McCollough will compete in basketball with Bryan College in Dayton;
- Tyler O’Brien will play football for the College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati;
- Mason Sawicki will play baseball for Roane State Community College.